Tuesday 15 March 2011

Keeping Up With The Scrapping World!

Hey All!
I have once again decided to join in on a challenge at Scrapbooksetc. I like to join challenges because it gives me something to go by. Dont get me wrong though,I can think of my own ideas! lol. Anyways there will be pictures of my page Layout as soon as they are done. I also wanted to give Mini Album Scraps a shout out. The ladies over there are absolutely fantastic, they are really friendly and kind. There are a lot of challenges, they have them all the time, sometimes you could be lucky enough to be awarded the quest designer. There are also  video classes that go on every now and again. They teach you a lot of techniques so check it out, I garentee that you will enjoy it :)
talk soon everyone
- Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment