Friday 4 March 2011

First Notice

Hi Guys, Its Em. I have just created my very first blog!.Its exciting i suppose lol. I'm not expecting people to follow me or whatever straight up but you get that. I'm 17 years old and feel that there aren't enough Teen scrappers out there (that i know of lol) and i guess i just wanted to show other teens the fun and creativeness of Scrap Booking!. maybe i could inspire them to join me on this fantastic journey of Scrapping :) of course this blog is also for people other than teens, i haven't got any pics of my Scrap Bookings but once i figure out how to use this properly there will be some.

Talk soon xxxx
-Em

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Em...great to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em, welcome to the joys of blogging! I look forward to seeing your work and to watch you grow even more. You should enjoy blogging, goodness knows there are SOOOO many blogs out there, with so many talented, over the top artists among all the blogs. I thought I'd join and get your started.. along with Kimibee. Remember its all about the fun!.. and I hope you enjoy your new blog.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em, and welcome to Blogland! I'm not a teen, but I occasionally like to pretend I still am, if and when I think I can get away with it! (0; Actually, I'm a 40-something yr. old Mom, with two kids... one, who is almost ready to graduate with her masters degree!... But I remember when I was a teen, and loving crocheting and sewing as much as I did. The thing was, the rest of my friends really didn't care for it, and always seemed to have better things to do. To this day, I've got friends, but I still find it difficult to find friends with crafty/artistic interests, like me.. So Blogland has really been a blessing! I am pretty new to scrapbooking, and am now a follower, but I bet the number of teenage friends and followers on your list will growing in no time! Enjoy your weekend, and nice to meet you! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina! Thanks so much for becoming a follower i really appreciate it!. Hope to hear from you soon :)
    talk soon
    - Em xx

    ReplyDelete