Thursday 7 July 2011

New Creations xx

Hello All!
I have been exceptionally busy this week creating a few more creations. The first thing that I have made is 2 more Dress corset forms. The first one is full of glitter and sparkle, the second was a bit of an experiment, I cut out small squares of different patterned paper, all blue, and glued them down over the corset and stuck dimonties down the middle. I also made a new bird house creation. Hope your all well and keeping up with the scrapping!






Happy Scrapping to you all
Talk Soon
- Emxx

2 comments:

  1. Darling creations! I saw that I had a new follower that I didn't recognize and I had to pop on over to visit your blog. Of course I am following you back...there is so much fun stuff to see here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! yes I looked at your scrapping style and loved it! I had to follow you xx
    -Em

    ReplyDelete