Thursday 8 September 2011

It's Been A While :/

Hey All!
My goodness it has been so long since I lasted posted on my blog! So sorry if you guys were checking out my page and nothing had changed. I have just lost so much motivation to scrap book and its really sad lol. I have made a 40 hour famine tag but have miss placed my camera so I can't post it yet! When I find my camera I will post it on here straight away.
Also I wondered if you could share some of your scrapping ideas so I can get back into the scrap booking fever again! All suggestions will be much appreciated!
Hope your all doing well and happy scrapping.
Talk Soon
-Em xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Em,
    Come by my blog, I've started doing tutorials over the last month... swing over and check them out, it might just kick start you again. Love the matchbox project!
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete