Tuesday 5 April 2011

Another challenge down and a new creation!

Hello All!
I have been having a lot of fun scrapping it up! I am really happy that my exams are over and i can put them behind me. I have finished yet another DYSU challenge, this weeks theme was Light Pink, Clear and Mauve. I decided to make a tag, the theme for my tag was girls night out and is also the logo for breast cancer :). I have also made another creation of a tag like thing. Its vintage and I dont know what it is but I just love it!
Here are the pics
My challenge entry :)



And this is my creation!
Hope you all enjoy my Post and pics!
all these pics will be in my gallery also! Have a great day and keep on scrapping
Talk Soon
- Em xx

8 comments:

  1. Great tags! Thanks for joining in the fun at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers!! you really have been busy!! These are really fab Em!! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet it is great to back at the scrap - much more fun!

    great tags

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments guys! :) Thanks Kim!!! hehehe. Hope to keep on scrapping lol! xx
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on persevering and getting through your exams Em! That is something you can be proud of all of your life.
    Also, the reason I'm here is to see your challenge entry. Cool tag! I love the black lace and the bubbly bottle and glasses. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU. Please join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic tag Em, very cool!! Love the colours
    I'm glad your exams are over and I hope you passed for all of them
    and I'm happy to read that you like our challenges
    thanks for playing along with us at the DYSU challenge again this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice, were do u get the pics from?

    ReplyDelete